Have a custom original watercolor portrait painted of your pet!
Custom Wedding Watercolor Map
Custom Wedding Watercolor Map
I would love to create a unique, one-of-a-kind hand-painted wedding watercolor map for your special day or your save the date card! I work with watercolors, gouache, calligraphy, and can create illustrations catered toward the look and feel of your wedding.
I print most of my stationery on a beautiful white 19 pt. cotton paper, which gives the look and feel of watercolor paper. This paper is heavier and more luxurious than standard card stock. Artwork translates stunningly onto this paper and is sure to impress your guests! However, if you are looking for something specific, do not hesitate to ask - I am happy to accommodate you!
- My designs are all digitally printed, which translates watercolor and gouache paintings beautifully and cleanly onto the paper.
- Artwork is all from original hand-painted watercolors, gouache, pen, and ink
- Designed and printed in the United States
Keep in mind that custom watercolor maps typically take anywhere from 1-3 months, depending on complexity. Be sure to plan accordingly.
Please note that this listing is for the design fee only. The remaining balance will be due before the watercolor maps are sent to print.
Design fee is $300 for six different highlighted illustrations (such as buildings, cars, etc) on the map. Each additional illustration is $50. Calligraphy is included in the price.
*Printing costs and envelopes are not included in this fee. Printing costs are determined by quantity needed, the size of the map, and the type of paper used.
1. Purchase this listing to book and reserve your watercolor map. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing what you are looking for on your wedding map, the quantity of printed maps needed, and the date that you need the maps and/or other stationery by.
2. I will give you an estimate for the printing costs and timeline for the project.
3. I will need inspirational images of the elements that you want to highlight on the map such as buildings, or other motifs. Pinterest makes it easy to communicate the overall look, feel, and mood of your wedding day. You are also free to email me other images that inspire you. At this time please also send me wording for the map such as locations, names, dates, etc.
4. Once I have received your Pinterest board and/or inspiration, I will begin to create your custom artwork. Now is the time to sit back, relax, and anticipate the one-of-a-kind creation headed your way! Please refrain from sending more inspiration at this point, as it could interfere with the great things already underway!
5. When all artwork has been completed, I will send you a digital PDF proof to review. You are allowed three revisions on the proof at no extra charge. After three revisions, there will be a $50 charge per revision.
6. Once I have written approval of your final digital PDF proof, the remaining 50% balance plus shipping costs will be due. When the remaining balance + shipping costs have been paid, your stationery will be printed, packaged, and shipped to you.
*Please note that shipping costs will be due at the same time with the remaining balance in a private listing.